-Follow-up of the events in the regions of northeast Syria.
- Follow-up of the events and activities in northeast Syria.
- The council of Berkhwadan camp in Al-Shahba is organizing a demonstration regarding the third anniversary of the occupation of Afrin, at 11:00, (attached with photos and video).
- The Martyrs' Families Council in the Tirbespiyê district holds a memorial ceremony for 11 martyrs, in the Tourist Hall, at 10:00, (attached with photos and video).
- visual artist Hassan Al-Assaf noted that the Russian "guarantor's" silence regarding the Turkish occupation attacks is evidence of "covert" cooperation between the two parties, hoping to expand the Autonomous Administration project to include all Syrian cities. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Women’s Council in northeast Syria will make a statement in the city of Qamishlo, regarding the third annual anniversary of the occupation of Afrin, at 11:00 (attached with photos and video).
- The Revolutionary Communist Women's Movement in Kobani makes a statement denouncing the crimes committed by the Turkish occupation in the occupied Afrin, in the Free Woman Square, at 13:00 (attached with photos and video).
- In conjunction with the 16th anniversary of the founding of the Kongra Star, Fouza Youssef said that it led the advancement of women march, and also called on the United Nations to send a fact-finding commission to NE Syria, "where atrocious crimes are committed." (Attached with photos and video).
- A member of the Women's Committee in the Euphrates Council in the countryside of Deir Ezzor expressed her support for the hunger strikers in Turkish prisons, and confirmed that the women of Deir Ezzor countryside stood by the parliamentarian, Leila Guven. (Attached with pictures and video).
- 15 years after the last Palestinian elections, and the resulting split between Fatah and Hamas, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas recently set the date for the legislative and presidential elections in the Palestinian territories, which raises a question about their timing and chances of success. (Attached with pictures).
- The past days witnessed the announcement of the end of the "Gulf crisis", and despite optimistic analyzes and media propaganda, ambiguity still prevails regarding the atmosphere of the beginning of the crisis and the disagreements that led to its launch. Have the problems been resolved, or have international circumstances pushed the parties to postpone them? ? (Attached with pictures).
- The revolutionary youth movement in the city of Hasaka and Qamishlo continues for the seventh day with its sit-in in solidarity with the hunger strike campaign in Turkish prisons, and denouncing the Turkish occupation's attacks on northern and eastern Syria. (Attached with pictures and video).
Society and life
- The displaced of the occupied Afrin canton confirmed their adherence to the resistance in order to liberate their homes, and made it clear that all countries of the world are responsible for what happened and is happening in the crimes in the occupied Afrin. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The people of the eastern countryside of Raqqa denounced the ongoing Turkish occupation attacks on Ain Issa, and confirmed that Russia's game as a guarantor has become exposed, describing it as a "partner of the Turkish occupation." (Attached with photos and video).