- Follow-up of the events in the northeast of Syria.
- Follow-up activities and events in the northeast of Syria.
- Sheikh Abd al-Latif al-Faraj said: "The assassination of Sheikh Mutashar al-Hafel is an attempt to ignite sedition. This cowardly act target the social fabric and brotherhood of peoples and co-existence." He called on standing behind the SDF and reject discord. " ( attached with photos and videos )
- The Armenian leader in the ranks of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Manuel Demir, stated that Turkey's interference Armenia and Azerbaijan conflict aims at keeping on the massacre committed by the Ottomans against the Armenian people in 1915, noting that they are the owners of a cause and seek to restore their rights from the Turkish state. " ( attached with photos and videos ).
- The official spokesperson for the Human Rights Organization, Afrin, Syria, described the killing of the child Khalil Nihad Sheikho on the Syrian-Turkish border as a crime of human trafficking, stressing that the Syrians who lost their lives by Turkish gendarmerie fire since 2011 until now have reached 464 Syrian citizens. (attached with photo and video).
- A citizen of the occupied city of Al-Bab, northeast of Aleppo, residing in Al-Shahba canton, stated that the residents under Turkey occupation suffer from difficult conditions in their daily lives, not to mention security chaos, in addition to the harassment of indigenous people in order to displace them from their homes. (Attached with pictures and video).
Society and life
- Al-Hasakah people stressed on the preventive measures taken by the Autonomous Administration to confront the Coronavirus pandemic after its outbreak in the northeast of Syria to limit its spread. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Al-Shaddadi district council is preparing to establish a consumer institution in the sub-district early next week, to secure basic necessities for the people and prevent monopoly and price increases. (Attached with pictures and video).