- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
The children of Amuda march in protest against the building of the Turkish occupation division wall in Afrin and the violations against Afrin children at 12.00 (Photo and video attachment).
- A civilian citizen of border villages with Turkey in northern Syria appeared in a video clip obtained by the Hawar News Agency recounts the frequent targeting of civilians on the Syrian-Turkish border and expresses his resentment at the positions of the international community and coalition forces towards Turkish violations. (Photo and video attachment).
- The leaders of the clans of Manbij, who participated in the "Syrian Clans' Forum", stressed that the forum called for the Syrian territorial unity and the solution of the Syrian crisis through Syrian-Syrian dialogue (Photo and video attachment).
- A number of Dêrik people said that the silence of the international community regarding the conditions of hunger strikers is an extension of the international conspiracy against the Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan. Stressing that the resistance of hunger strikers has become a symbol of resistance to the oppressed peoples in the twenty-first century (Photo and video attachment).
- Analyses of the Russian escalation against the demilitarized zones varied, and some see it as part of a secret deal with Turkey, including northern Aleppo, south of Idlib, while others see it as a result of serious disagreement between the two parties following the failure of the Astana tour. Washington is mobilizing its planes in the Middle East, which impelled Iran's wings in Yemen and Iraq to calm, while the Turkish opposition seeks to defeat Erdogan's party over and over again. (Photo and video attachment).
-Kongra Star will end the activity of the sit-in tent in Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood in support of the hunger strike, on its eighth day. (Photo and video attachment).
- The women of Afrin residing in al-Shahba said that Laila Guven leading a hunger strike has united the four parts of Kurdistan and broke the borders and distances, asserting that the thought and decision connecting them is more powerful than before (Photo and video attachment).