-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
The Free Media Union celebrates the day of the Kurdish press at the Zana Hall in the city of Qamishlo, at 16:00 (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Journalists from different parts of Kurdistan say that the Kurdish press is being oppressed, persecuted and banned from the beginning until today. Journalists stressed that the regimes in Kurdistan are seeking, by banning the media, to silence the voice of truth(accompanied with photos and videos.)
Sheikh Ragheb al-Fares said that what the Turkish state wants to occupy more Syrian territory. He called for the "safe zone" to be inside the Turkish territory because the people of the region did not fire a single shot at the Turkish state(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The Co-Chair of the Kobanî Canton Council Marwa Derai said that the Turkish state's hostile policy towards the Kurdish people is not new, stressing that it aims to apply the Ottoman policy to the people of the region and expand its occupation in neighboring countries(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Kongra Star and Democratic Society the Movement organized a march in al-Darbasiya district to support the hunger strike campaigns and condemned the isolation imposed on Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- A number of the youth of the Syrian Revolutionary Youth Movement in the region of Afrin are ready to face the Turkish occupation army, which is trying to establish separation wall between Afrin canton and the rest of the Syrian territories, denouncing the silence of the Syrian regime (accompanied with photos and videos.)