- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Residents of northern and eastern Syria continue their sit-in on the Turkish border in the cities of Girê Spi / Tal Al-Abyad and Kobani, and stand as human shields in front of the Turkish occupation. (Photo and video attachment)
"The Turkish threats are Ottoman arguments for the dream of their supposed empire," he said. "Erdogan's dream will not come true, and every member of the clans is a soldier in the face of the aggressor who says: 'Whoever launches war will lose.'" (Photo and video attachment)
- Turkey is seeking to establish a safe zone to occupy the north and east of Syria, and the depth of the 32 km Turkey wants is aimed at eradicating the Autonomous Administration, he said, adding that they are also demanding a safe area to protect them from Turkish threats. (Photo and video attachment)
- The researcher in political sociology and the Turkish and Kurdish affairs Dr. Huda Rizk said that the new Ottomanization project led by Erdogan, which is based on intervention in the Arab countries by supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, has miserably failed, and stressed that the Ottomans cannot reproduce themselves at the current stage because time has changed and the countries have differed. It has a site in the 21st century. (Photo attachment)
- Arab newspapers focused last week on the failure of the Washington and Ankara negotiations on the so-called "safe zone" and the possibility of the latter daring to launch aggression against northern and eastern Syria, while attacking Syrian refugees after years investing them. Turkey's economic crises continue because of Erdoğan's hegemony for the institutions. (photo attached)
- Journalist working in Başûr (southern Kurdistan), Erdogan Altan, revealed that 280 villages were emptied in the region by Turkish air strikes and the cooperation of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP). (photo and video attachment)
Society and life
- As a result of the increase in the number of displaced persons inside the camp of Mabrouka and containing 8 sectors, the camp's administration has set up several communes in order to reach deeper into the suffering and needs of the displaced and to provide the necessary needs. (Photo and video attachment)