Turkey sends support to Jabhet al-Nusra

A commander of the mercenary gangs belonging to Turkish occupation said 110 elements of their mercenaries had arrived to Hama to support Hayet Tahrir al-Sham (previously Jabhet al-Nusra), while Turkish media reported that reinforcements arrived in Hatay / Iskandaron to enter them to Idlib and supply the mercenaries with weapons.

Despite the announcement by Russian forces that they declared a truce in the zones of "De-escalation" for 72 hours, but the mercenaries of Hayet Tahrir al-Sham, classified on the list of international terrorism, announced their rejection of the truce, and their leader Abu Muhammad al-Golani pointed out that Turkey had sent them reinforcements from the regions it occupied in north Syria.

According to media outlets affiliated with the mercenaries, the mercenary Abu al-Hassen, the commander of the mercenaries of Jaish Shuhada Badr (Badr Martyrs Army), noted that the first gang of mercenaries was moved from the headquarters of the "General Command of the Army in al-Rai, which was 110 mercenaries and would be followed by two other gangs with the same number.

The mercenary Abu al-Hassen noted that the mercenaries would enter Idlib through al-Ghazawi crossing in coordination with the commanders of Jaish al-Ezza in the Hama plain, as the focus of their work would be there.

Despite the announcement of the truce, the two sides did not abide by it, and clashes between the two parties have been ongoing since Saturday amid air raids by the Russians, which resulted in killing dozens in the ranks of both sides, where the mercenaries of al-Jabha al-Wataniyya (National Front) demanded the regime's exit from the areas they controlled in exchange for the acceptance of the truce.

Sites loyal to Turkey's mercenaries said they killed Chief Fawaz Quteish, the leader of an engineering company, Mohammed Sulaiman and Samer al-Hussein in the ranks of the regime forces on the axis of Tel Sultan in the eastern countryside of Idlib during the planting of some mines.

In order to remove the clashes from Idlib, the Turkish occupation transferred the war to Lattakia countryside. This is what the observers of the Syrian situation interpreted as saving time to strengthen the contact lines with the regime in Idlib and supplying the mercenaries of Jabhet al-Nusra with heavy weapons.

On the other hand, the mercenaries of Turkey explained that they killed a group of regime forces, including a high-ranking officer after trying to progress on the axis of Harsh al-Karkat in the northwestern countryside of Hama.



Other news