-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
-Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
- Following up the events organized on the birthday of the Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan in northern and eastern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The independent politician Abdul Aziz Hamdoush, who participated in the Syrian-Syrian dialogue forum, said that the foreign agendas do not want a solution to the Syrian crisis, and that the Syrians are interested in solving it, adding that this stage is important to start the national dialogue after defeating terrorism in its last pockets. (Photo and video attachment).
- The woman politicians of the city of Aleppo pointed out that Daesh defeat, SDF victory came thanks to the cohesion of the people of the region of all components, and appealed of the role of women who defeated the mercenaries. (Photo and video attachment).
- Directors of the Kongra Star noted the birth of Kurdish people leader Abdullah Ocalan is birth to all the people eager for freedom, and they called for the escalation of the struggle to lift the isolation and gain his freedom, noting "Our leader's freedom is ours."
- The elimination of the remaining mercenaries' sleeper cells and ideas planted by Daesh mercenaries in the world's minds requires redoubling efforts, head of the Women's Body in Afrin said, pointing out that they must be tried. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
Iraqi refugees in Al-Hol camp are divided between supporters of returning home and those who prefer to stay in the camp, in the midst of DAA's vigorous efforts to provide safe ways to repatriate refugees in coordination with the Iraqi government. (Photo and video attachment).