The HPG said: "Kurdistan Freedom Fighters continue their operations without interruption to revive the August 15th Leap by directing strong blows to the Turkish occupation army, in the spirit of victory for the leader Agid, as our forces showed the whole world once again that they are the only defenders of the holy lands of Kurdistan under the most difficult circumstances , using new age guerrilla tactics
The operations, led by the mobile guerrilla teams, resulted in the killing of 10 soldiers of the occupation army, the injury of two soldiers, and the destruction of an armored vehicle and a site of the Turkish occupation.
The Turkish occupation army also bombed the resistance squares 3 times with tactical nuclear bombs and chemical weapons, 3 times with warplanes, 7 times with attack helicopters and dozens of times with tanks, cannons and heavy weapons.
The HPG Media Center shared the following information about the occupation operations and attacks:
In the framework of the revolutionary campaign of the Zagros Hawks in the Zagros region
* On August 8 at 18:10, mobile guerrilla squads targeted the occupation soldiers in the resistance square in Şikfta Brîndaran, with heavy weapons, killing two soldiers and destroying a position of the occupation army.
* On August 9, at 10:30, mobile guerrilla squads targeted the occupation soldiers in the resistance square in Şikfta Brîndaran, with heavy weapons.
* On August 9 at 18:00, our forces carried out an operation against the occupation soldiers who wanted to advance towards the war tunnels in the resistance square in Cemcemo, with individual weapons, and after the intervention of our forces, the enemy was forced to withdraw somewhat.
* On August 9 at 19:00, the mobile guerrilla squads took control of an armored vehicle wanted to advance from konîşka to the resistance square in Cemcemo, and targeted it with heavy weapons, and as a result, the vehicle was completely destroyed and 7 soldiers of the occupation army were killed, and wounded Another soldier, and after the operation, the enemy managed to retrieve the bodies of his dead from the area via Skorsky's helicopters.
* Within the framework of Martyr Savas Marash's revolutionary campaign in the Battle of Khabur;
* On August 9, at 13:00, mobile guerrilla squads carried out a sniper operation against the occupation soldiers who were trying to bombard the war trenches in Martyr Berdogan Hill in the Resistance Square in Amedia Hill, as a result of which a Turkish soldier was killed and another soldier was wounded.
* On August 1, the Turkish occupation army began a large-scale operation in Bağırkan Square in the Kafr district of Colemêrg, and no results were achieved in the operation that began on the evening of August 6.
Attacks of the Turkish occupation army with tactical nuclear bombs and chemical weapons
* On August 8 and 9, the Turkish occupation army bombed the war tunnels in the resistance square at FM hill, Werxile and Şikfta Brindaran with tactical nuclear bombs and chemical weapons three times.
Turkish occupation army attacks with tanks, artillery, heavy weapons, helicopters and warplanes
*On August 9, drones hovered in the sky of the Resistance Square on FM Hill.
* On August 9, warplanes bombed the Resistance Square in Sagar and Serê Matîna Square in the Matîna area three times.
* On August 10, attack helicopters bombed the resistance square in Tal FM and Kouri Garo seven times.
* On August 9, the Turkish occupation army bombed with artillery, tanks and heavy weapons Girê Sheqif Square and Wadi Lulan in Khakork, and the Resistance Square in Jamjo, Shkifta Brindaran, FM Hill and Judi Hill dozens of times.