Gas cylinder exploded and a fire broke out inside a shop in Qamishlo

A gas cylinder blew up in a shop in Al-Wusta neighborhood of Qamishlo city caused fire inside the shop, while fire engines rushed to the scene.

According to the information reported by our correspondent, a gas cylinder exploded inside a food store in Al-Wusta neighborhood of Qamishlo city, which led to severe fire.

The reporter mentioned that the firefighting cars and rescue forces of the Internal Security Forces rushed to the place and noted that the damage was only physical, while ISF are continuing to put out the fire.

ANHA


Other news