- Following-up the events that are taking place in northeastern Syria.
- Following-up the events and activities in northeastern Syria.
- Afrin and Al-Shabada cantons residents laid to rest martyrs of Aqiba massacre's bodies at the Shrine of martyrs in Fafin district at 12:00 p.m. (photo and video attached).
- Kobane canton residents commemorate February's martyrs at the shrine of the martyr, Tigris, south of Kobane, at 5 p.m. (attached with photos and video).
- The Council of the Future Syria Party, Kobane will hold its first conference at Baqi Khedo Center for Culture and Art at 10:00 (attached with photos and video).
-Tel Hamis area is witnessing a remarkable development in all aspects of life, five years after its liberation by the YPG ; people live in security, security and stability . (Attached with photos and video).
- YPG fighters who took part in Tel Hamis campaign said the area was transformed into a flower garden after it was liberated from ISIS mercenaries. (Attached with photos and video).
A number of Afrin displaced described the demographic change taking place in the city as a "stain on the brow of humanity" and they stressed their determination on returning and reclaiming their land from the occupiers. (attached with photos and video).
- The co-chair of the Kurdish Red Crescent in Afrin canton, Angela Rasho said that Aqiba's masscre is a terrible crime against humanity, noting that they as a Red Crescent team are on constant alert to reach the sites of the bombing and rescue the wounded at full speed. (attached with photos and video).
- The Turkish occupation army continues to shell civilian targets in the countryside of the occupied Tel Abyad canton causing further waves of displacement. (attached with photos and video).
- The joint presidency of the Executive Council of Afrin Region condemned the committed massacre by the Turkish army and its mercenaries in Aqiba village and appealed to the international community to intervene and put an end to the violations of the Turkish occupation army. (attached with photos and video)
. - Hasakeh city people urged to unite the Kurdish ranks and overcome the authoritarian mentality and partisan interests that hinder the progress of Kurdish political parties in resolving their cause. (attached with photos and video).