-Tal Hamis district took off its black dress and put on a bright white dress, on February 27, 2015 at the hands of the People's Protection Units and Women, and the victory over ISIS mercenaries, that displaced its residents for 3 consecutive years, and spread their properties to corruption. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Lawyer Hamza Melki indicated that after the confessions regarding the Paris massacre, European countries must open the file, and reveal the perpetrators, and said, "This massacre was committed against the political representatives of the Kurdish people and it is a terrorist attack." (Attached with photos and video) .
- The co-chair of the Girê Spî district, Hamid al-Abed, questioned the role of the Russian guarantor as an observer of the ceasefire in Ain Issa, stressing that he favors the Turkish occupier in its continuous bombing of Ain Issa and its countryside to put pressure on the Syrian Democratic Forces and achieve political and military interests on the territories. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The official in the Syrian National Democratic Alliance Party, Muna Al-Khalaf, asserted that the Astana meetings could not achieve any success that would benefit the Syrian people because they did not include all the Syrian segments, and that they brought nothing but tragedies to the Syrian people. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The co-chair of Afrin Provincial Council, Zalukh Bakir, said that authoritarian states fear the thought of the leader Abdullah Ocalan; Because his idea will end their capitalist plans that they want to implement in the Middle East. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The co-chair of the Yazidi House and a member of the Yazidi House Council called on the Yazidis to prepare for any Turkish attack on engal, as Turkey continues its plans aimed at uprooting the indigenous peoples from the region. (Attached with pictures and video).