- Follow-up of the events in the regions of northeast Syria.
- Follow-up of the events and activities in northeast Syria.
- The Syrian Democratic Council in Aleppo is organizing, under the slogan "Afrin the Resistance ... Steadfast, Remaining and the Occupiers leaving", a dialogue seminar regarding the anniversary of the occupation of Afrin (attached with photos and video).
- Residents of Qamishlo canton went out in demonstrations, denouncing the Turkish fascist practices and its recent threats to launch attacks on Şengal and Dêrik, at 10:00, (attached with photos and video).
- The co-chair of the Defense Authority in NE Syria, Zeidan Al-Asi, affirmed that they do not rule out a Turkish aggression against the region, pointing out that any attack means a new and endless, open war on the border. (Attached with pictures and video).
- A number of Kurdish personalities in Tal Tamr district demanded that the Kurdish National Council respect the revolution gains, which were achieved thanks to the martyrs, and move away from the coalition and the Turkish state who commit crimes against the people. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Women's Office in the Democratic Society Movement makes a statement to public opinion denouncing the assassination of the two administrators in the Tal al-Shire Council, in the Reading Garden in Qamishlo, at 10:00, (attached with photos and video).
- The co-chair of the Girê Spî District Council condemned the international silence regarding the Turkish attacks on Ain Issa district, and pointed out that the bombing paralyzed the population in the district and its countryside, and affected the living resources. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Kongra Star in Hasaka canton pointed out that the systematic targeting of women aims to deepen tyranny and thwart their role, and said, "Targeting the dark power of our administrations proves that we are on the right track." (Attached with photos and video).
- The participants in the digital symposium organized by the Women's Council in North and East Syria indicated that as Middle Eastern women, they need to form a feminist front that protects women's interests, and supports women's participation in the political field. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Resistance of Kobani continues ... a headline that has dominated the local and international media, and the world's attention has turned to a resistance that has spread in the world, and it was the first of its kind for the people of a small Kurdish city against ISIS mercenaries, a file that summarizes the factors that led to the victory of the Kobane resistance by witnesses who remained in City. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Yazidi women are exposed in front of the world's attention to heinous crimes in Afrin, in which the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries go beyond the atrocity by ISIS mercenaries in Şengal. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The reopening of the Salhiya crossing between the Autonomous Administration and the Syrian government areas north of Deir Ezzor is an important step in controlling security and limiting sleeper cells, as well as blocking the way to smuggling out of the Autonomous Administration areas and saving effort and time for citizens. (Attached with pictures and video).
- There are special war rooms run by the Syrian and Turkish security services on the Internet, TV channels and on social media sites, working professionally around the clock to bomb the minds of ordinary people and the general public in Deir Ezzor to serve their interests and incite against the Autonomous Administration. (Attached with pictures).
Society and life
- The people of Al-Hasakah noted that the aim of the Turkish crimes and the massacres of ISIS cells is to undermine the will of the peoples of the region, and to undermine their security and stability, calling on the Russian "guarantor" and America to put an end to the crimes of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries. (Attached with pictures and video).