-Follow-up of the events of NE Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities in NE Syria.
- Riyadh Al-Khalaf, commander in the Girê Spî Military Council, said that their forces exercised their right to legitimate defense against the attacks of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries, indicating that they would prevent the Turkish occupation to occupy more villages. (Attached with pictures and video).
- ANHA correspondent reported that the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries increase their points in the villages west of Tal Tamer district along the M4 highway, in conjunction with the intense movements of the occupation. (Attached with pictures and video).
- People of the Sheikh Maqsoud and Al-Ashrafieh neighborhoods condemned the extreme isolation of the leader Abdullah Ocalan. They stressed that the Turkish state is pursuing a policy of" divide and rule", yet all the components in Rojava will continue his approach, calling on the relevant organizations to quickly intervene to lift the isolation on the leader. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Afrin canton students face difficulties due to the limited number of textbooks and government checkpoints prevent books to enter Al-Shahba canton (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Turkish occupation state and its mercenaries inside the silos of Shirrak and its environs violate the terms of Turkey-Russia agreement, in addition to erecting barricades, military bases and points in their vicinity. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Although Russia has guaranteed the security of the contact areas with the Turkish occupation in northeastern Syria since October of last year, Moscow turns a blind eye to the crimes committed by the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries against civilians, such as the bombing and cutting of the M4 international road, and depriving areas of drinking water .
- Its alleged capital in Raqqa was liberated and destroyed geographically, and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed a year ago, followed by his assistants, but ISIS did not end, rather its leaders and elements appeared wherever the Turkish army is present, so how is the way to eliminate terrorism that threatens the whole world?
- Major General Ahmed Al-Mesmari said that Turkey's violations in Libya did not stop until today despite the 5 + 5 military committee agreement in Geneva, and pointed out that the Turkish intervention will not stop without great international pressure. (Attached with pictures).
- Youth of the Future Syria Party will hold their first conference in Al-Jazeera region, under the slogan "Through the struggle and unity of peoples ... for a free Syria ... we will definitely win", at the Muhammad Sheikho Center in Qamishlo city at 10:00. (Attached with pictures and video)
Culture and art
- The activities of the Sama Folk Dance Festival will continue in its third session in Barkhdan camp, at 18:00 (attached with photos and video).
-The Kurdish parties in dialogue within the "Kurdish unity" talks revealed some conditions set by one of the parties to the dialogue, and among them was a condition that could be considered one of the failures of the Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue, which is the condition of "abolishing the Kurdish curricula so that Kurdish unity is achieved!"