- Follow-up of the events of NE Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities in NE Syria.
- The Syrian National Democratic Alliance, the Al-Raqqa branch, is organizing a dialogue seminar entitled “Unemployment, causes, the mechanism for reducing it,” at the Cultural Center, at 12:00 (attached with photos and video).
- People of Qamishlo lay the martyr Hussein Rashid to his final resting place in the shrine of the martyr Dalil Sarukhan, at 12:00. (Attached with pictures and video).
- A displaced fleeing the mercenaries of the Turkish occupation army in the city of Afrin said that stability and security are missing in occupied Afrin, "so you do not know when you will be arrested, robbed or killed." (Attached with photos and video).
-Leader in the Shaddadi Military Council stated that their forces will continue search operations against mercenary cells that intimidate civilians, in a step that creates comfort for the residents of the area (attached with photos and video).
Teachers in al-Shahba canton expressed their displeasure with the efforts of the Kurdish National Council to cancel education in the Kurdish language, noting that they serve the plans of the Syrian government (attached with pictures and video).
- The Health Committee in Al-Hasaka canton said that it had coordinated with the Internal Security Forces to impose penalties on violators of the curfew, which will be applied in the province within the coming days (attached with photos and video).
- The intellectuals of Rojava stated that the Kurdish parties should clarify their position on the recent moves of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and they made clear that the Kurdish people hope for Kurdish unity and not fighting (attached with photos and video).
- Tomorrow in Al-Tabqa, the first founding conference of the Women’s Council of the Future Syria Party will be held under the slogan “With Hevrin's struggle and Nadia, we will build a democratic, pluralistic, decentralized Syria”, at 10:00 a.m.
- The Kongra Star will issue a statement to the public opinion on the occasion of the International Day of Violence against Women, at 10:00, (attached with photos and video).
- The Women’s Commission in Al-Jazeera Region is organizing a dialogue session on the occasion of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women in the Zana Hall in Qamishlo city, at 10:00, (attached with photos and video).
- The Women's Office of the Modernity and Democracy Party in Syria is organizing a workshop entitled "Political Violence against Women" in the Reading Garden in Qamishlo at 10:00 (attached with photos and video).
Society and life
- The economic situation is terrifying in Syria, as the unstable dollar increases pressure on the Syrian economy to bring it to a state of near total paralysis, and this places its weight on the shoulders of citizens who described what they are exposed to as "economic chaos and price frenzy" (attached with photos and video).
- Afrin administrators and citizens living in al-Shahba rejected the escalation of the Kurdistan Democratic Party against the legitimate defense areas, and considered that it is in the interest of the Turkish occupier. (Attached with pictures and video).
Culture and art
- The Aleppo Cultural Forum is organizing a photo exhibition in conjunction with the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women in the Syrian Revolutionary Youth Hall, at 10:00 (attached with photos and video).