- Follow-up of the events in the regions of northeast Syria.
- Follow-up of the events and activities in northeast Syria.
- People of Qamishlo will take part in a massive demonstration denouncing the Turkish threats on the district of Dêrik and the district of Şengal, at 11:00 (attached with photos and video).
- Kobani canton celebrate the sixth anniversary of the liberation of Kobani from ISIS and the seventh anniversary of the Autonomous Administration in it, in Martyr Aqeed Square, at 12:00 (attached with photos and video)
- People of Al-Hasakah indicated that the new Turkish threats against the city of Dêrik and Şengal are aimed at occupying the region. They called on the Kurdish parties to unite to stop all these threats. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Al-Hasaka intellectuals noted that the philosophy of the leader Abdullah Ocalan is the best solution for the future of the Middle East, stressing that “what has been achieved from the gains was his idea,” considering this thought “the inheritance of all peoples.” (Attached with photos and video).
- Women of Al-Raqqa city went out in a demonstration denouncing the assassinations of Saada Al-Hermes and Hind Al-Khudair, from the Firefighting Roundabout in the city of Raqqa, at 11:00 (attached with photos and video).
- Leader's lawyer, Abdullah Ocalan, stated that the Turkish authorities are tightening isolation in Imrali prison and added: "In recent years, isolation has been tightened, and this indicates the continuation of the Turkish state's no-fault policies." (Attached with photos and video).
- Members of the Democratic Society Movement said that the crimes will not undermine women's will, and that they will resist until the mercenaries are eliminated. (Attached with pictures and video).
- With the Syrian crisis approaching the end of its tenth year, Daraa Governorate has returned to the forefront again after the recent build-ups of the Damascus government forces and the fourth division loyal to Iran, and Syrian political analyst Ghayath Na’isa confirms that what is happening there reflects the ongoing tensions between the intervening forces in the country. (Attached with pictures).