- The people of Qamishlo condemned the recent targeting of the leader Ocalan's house in the village of Albalur in the city of Kobanê, and considered it immoral, aimed at erasing the memory of the people of the region, stressing that the people are not isolated from the leader and his thought. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The 75th anniversary of the independence from the colonizer today passes on to the Syrians, but their joy did not last long, since the first years that followed, Syria has witnessed circumstances that led to its occurrence in the hands of many occupiers, starting with the coups and imposing the rule of a single national party and ending with what is called The opposition is in the arms of the greedy and Turkey’s most dangerous, so what are the Syrians ’options? (Attached with pictures).
-The Ottomans did not succeed in subjugating the nomadic Bedouin tribes, the matter is not different today with their descendants, as the Bedouins stand in the trench of resistance against the Turkish occupation in the north Syria. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Secretary of the Kurdistan Green Party, Luqman Ahmê, stated that the main reason behind the virus sipke in the world comes as a result of research and tests by capitalist countries, suggesting the reasons for the spread of the virus in the regions of northern and eastern Syria, is due to lack of awareness and the siege imposed on the region. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Secretary General of the Syrian Democratic Left Party stated that al-Hol camp has become a headquarters for terrorist training by Turkey, calling on the international community to assume its responsibilities. He also called for the establishment of an international court to try the arrested ISIS mercenaries. (Attached with pictures and video).
- "I am confident that the people of Afrin will leave an imprint in our revolution and will win." (Attached with pictures and video).