Follow-up of the events of northern and eastern Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- The Culture and Art Committee in Al-Hasakah is organizing a march in support of the resistance of Haftanin today, at 16:30. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The head of the Endowments and Administrative Office in the Democratic Society Movement in Al-Shaddadi district said that the report issued by the United Nations is not sufficient to stop the crimes of the Turkish occupation, and he called for practical steps and the removal of Turkey from Syria. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Aldar Khalil said that the National Unity Parties showed their willingness to share their seats in the Autonomous Administration with the Kurdish National Council before the elections, and expressed his disappointment at the KDP's mobilization on the borders of Rojava. They stressed they are in contact with all the interfering parties in Syria. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Sheikh Mithqal al-Rajab explained that, through the Kurdish-Arab agreement and the rest of the components, they were able to defeat ISIS mercenaries. He stressed that this consensus preserves the soil of the homeland against any occupier. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Muhammad Abbas called on the Kurdistan Democratic Party to explain the reasons for bringing in its forces on the border strip and asked: "Are you directing your weapons at us, or is there a threat on the Kurdistan Democratic Party, or is there a threat to the Kurdish presence?" He stressed that this step threatens the efforts of the Kurdish unity. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The people of Derik emphasized that the attack on the Kurdish part is an attack on the other parts, and Kurdistan is under attack, so the other parts must support it, because Kurdistan is an integral part. (Attached with pictures and video).