Follow-up of the events in the regions of northern and eastern Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- The Turkish occupation is spreading a state of anxiety and instability among the people of the border villages in the Al-Darbasiyah sub-district, and prevents farmers from working on their agricultural lands adjacent to the borders, while the people affirm their steadfastness and resistance until the liberation of all areas. (Attached with pictures and video).
- A number of residents of the Sheikh Maqsoud and Ashrafieh neighborhoods in the city of Aleppo said that Turkey is dividing the Syrian lands and occupying them amidst the silence of the Damascus government. They indicated that Turkey is working to expand its influence in the region and restore the history of the Ottomans. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Al-Darbasiyah intellectuals explained the importance of social cohesion between the components in bridging gaps in the face of discord, establishing security and stability, and forming a public base to protect the region's gains. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Syrian politicians indicated that tyranny is what brought Syria to its current state, noting that the strife that is being raised aims to strike the popular fabric in the region, stressing that unity and rallying around the Autonomous Administration will save the people from conspiracies. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Observers saw that the charter of transforming the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum into a regional organization is a powerful and important conglomerate in the face of Turkish ambitions and constitutes horror for the axis that is formed by Turkey, Qatar and Iran. (Attached with pictures).
- Many international reports indicate that ISIS was able to return again with Turkish and Iranian support, taking advantage of the decline in the international role and the state of confusion caused by the Coronavirus pandemic globally over the past few months, amid warnings from the security and intelligence services in many Western countries. (Attached with pictures).
- Intellectuals and artists indicated that digging trenches and bringing in reinforcements by the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the borders with Rojava raises questions, and that the party must answer their questions, noting that Turkey has a hand in this, and they affirmed that this stage is the stage of unity and not the digging of trenches, stressing that the necessity of unity to confront the enemy. (Attached with pictures and video).
Culture and art
- International and Kurdish filmmakers participating in their films at the Lilon International Festival expressed their gratitude to the festival's organizers, and wished that this festival echoed the voice of the people of Afrin, and declared their solidarity with the Afrin people and saluted their resistance, hoping to return to their homes as soon as possible. (Attached with pictures and video).