-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
-Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
-The Kongra Star in Serê Kaniyê presented a TV show about the life of the Kurdish people's leader Abdullah Ocalan on the approaching birthday of leader Ocalan at the Culture and Art Center at 11:00. In the same context, Kongra Star in Kobani organized a series of events: it will give a lecture about Ocalan struggle and life in the hall of Baqi Khaddo Center for Culture and Art at 10:00. (Photo and video attached).
- The Dêrik and Girkê Legê District Council will hold two separate meetings on the life of leader Abdullah Ocalan and the current political situation at the Martyr Bawer Center for Youth and the Culture and Art Center in Girkê Legê at 10:00.
- The Assyrian Democratic Party organized a celebration on the occasion of the Assyrian New Year in Tel Tamar at 11:00 am (photo and video attached).
- The families of the martyrs in Kobani called for the establishment of an international court in Kobani to try Daesh mercenaries who were captured by the SDF (Photo and video attached).
- Families of detainees from the Kurdistan Freedom Movement by the Turkish state and participants in the hunger strike campaigns said that they are proud of their children and that they are following their path. (Photo and video attached).
- The people of the cantons of Afrin and al-Shahba praised the resistance of the hunger strikers led by parliamentarian Leyla Guven in the prisons of the Turkish state, calling it the victory of the will over all forms of injustice and oppression. (Photo and video attached).
Society and Life
- The Akitu holiday or the Assyrian New Year, one of the oldest holidays in the region, celebrated by the Syriac, Babylonian, Chaldean and Assyrian people of the region, which expresses the renewal and revival of life by the coming of spring. (Photo and video attached).
- The industrial markets in the city of al-Raqqa are witnessing a remarkable recovery and prosperity, as the markets are busy with movement and trading as a result of the security and stability that the city enjoyed after being liberated from mercenaries. (Photo and video attached).
- Qahtaniyah Council in the north-western countryside of the city of al-Raqqa is working to provide services within the available resources with the aim of restoring life and improving the level of service and livelihood of the people of the hamlets. (Photo and video attached).