- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up all events and celebrations that will be held today in the north and east of Syria on the first of May marking Laborers' Day at 10:00 (photo and video attachment).
- A celebration is held in al-Tabqa city on the occasion of the second anniversary of its liberation. (Photo and video attachment).
- The number of working women in the region is estimated to be 10,000, while Abdul Rahman Mahmoud, the mechanic in the region, explained that they knew about their international day after the revolution of Rojava. (Photo and video attachment).
- The expert on Middle Eastern affairs Hamida Yigit confirmed that Turkey is affected whether it accepted the purchase of Russian missile systems S-400 or not, and said that Turkey has reached a dead end. (photo attached).
- The Syrian regime has been suffering from a severe economic crisis, which has cast a shadow over daily life in areas under its control. Including shortage of fuel such as gasoline, diesel and gas. The Syrian street wonders when and how this crisis will end!
- On May 3, a meeting of the Syrian tribes will be held in the area of Ain Issa to discuss the role of the tribes in the fight against terrorism and the building of autonomous Administration, which will be held under the auspices of the Syrian Democratic Council. (Photo and video attachment).
- The components of Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood in Aleppo rejected the methods of Turkey that lead to changing the identity of Afrin, stressing that the partition wall will not separate Afrin from Syria and will not weaken their resistance to liberate it from occupation and its mercenaries. (Photo and video attachment).
The shop owners in the neighborhood of Ashrafieh in Aleppo began to open their shops and commercialize their trade to re-establish life. After years of clashes and battles, about 400 shops and workshops opened in the neighborhood amid the continued flow of people. (Photo and video attachment).