- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The representative of the Assyrians in the Senate of al-Hasakah said that the Union of North-East components of Syria is the strongest weapon in the face of Turkish threats to occupy the north-east of Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The co-chair of Displacement and Refugee Affairs Office, Sheikhamos Ahmed, criticized the low level of support for the humanitarian situation in Al-Hol camp in its section for refugees and displaced persons, warning at the same time of the danger that Daesh families might pose if Turkey carries out its threats. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Turkish occupation state continues its threats to northern and eastern Syria, while targeting farmers and preventing them from cultivating their lands near the border. (Photo and video attachment).
The co-chair of the Legislative Council in al-Jazeera region and lawyer, Ariya Mullah Ahmed, pointed out that all jurists and judges in the north and east of Syria are ready to try Daesh within the Syrian territory. "We take risks for the trial of Daesh and Turkey is trying to release and restore Daesh to the Levant and Iraq."
Yazidi women from Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood in Aleppo said that Şengal massacre came to erase the Yezidi religion, asserting that Daesh mercenaries' practices in Şengal against the Yazidis are being repeated by the Turkish occupation against the people of Afrin.