- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Democratic Union Party (PYD) organizes a memorial ceremony for party member Khalid Kuti on the anniversary of his annual death at a ceremony in Girê Spî at 11:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- Residents of the city of Al-Hasakah are carrying two martyrs to their last resting place at the shrine of the martyr Dijwar in the village of Dawoudiya at 14:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The Turkish occupation destroyed the eastern and northern part of the village Jilbirê in the district of Sherawa after looting and dispossessing its property to establish military bases and outposts and build a partition wall in the center of the village. (Photo and video attachment).
- The notables of al-Raqqa clans stressed that the Turkish occupation aims to divide the Syrian lands through the partition wall that it is building in Afrin. They explained that after the silence of the Syrian regime recently, the response from the Syrian north would be "what happened in Golan and Iskenderun will not be repeated in Afrin, due to the strong cohesion of all components of the Syrian north. "(photo and video attachment).
- The Women's Directorate in al-Raqqa is holding its first conference under the slogan "Women's Freedom: The Foundation of Democracy and the Spirit of Change" at 10:00 (photo and video attachment).
- 20 women in the area get up in the early hours of the morning and head to the agricultural land as contributors to an agricultural project, caring for the crops and weeding, with the near harvesting of crops like cumin and chickpeas. Women point out that their work is their pride. (Photo and video attachment).