- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- On the occasion of the fifth anniversary of Şengal massacre, which occurred on 3 August 2014, several cities and areas in the north and east of Syria witnessed demonstrations and rallies and various events, to condemn the massacre and commemorate the martyrs. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Union of Yezidis in the Afrin Region issues a statement to the public about the Şengal massacre. The union organizes an exhibition of photographs showing the violations and practices of Daesh mercenaries, and Turkey from Şengal to Afrin against the Yazidi faith and people. (Photo and video attachment).
-Şengal massacre targeted women primarily, and they were subjected to the worst crimes of murder and rape by Daesh, which targeted women because they create life and organize society," said Aisha Jafo.
The Women's Protection Units have managed to liberate more than 3,000 women and children out of 6,417, and the fate of the others is still unknown. Şengal Women's Movement is working to reintegrate the liberated women into the Yazidi community by training them in cultural and religious classes.
- Turkey will "continue to support the Islamic and radical groups as a front and tool to confront Syrian Democratic Forces," the writer and politician Sarkis Abu Zeid said, referring to the possibility of Turkey handing over some areas to the regime for an attack on northern and eastern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).