- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
-Tirbe Spiyê components go on turbulent march to decry the Turkish occupation's building partition wall in Afrin at 11:00 (video and photo attachment).
- Mohieldin Sheikh Ali stressed that Turkey is the obstacle to finding a political solution to the Syrian crisis, that the Syrian crisis cannot be resolved as long as Turkey occupies Afrin. (Photo and video attachment).
- Al-Hanadla clan's notable Ibrahim al-Issa said that the gathering of the tribes was a step to unite the tribes in all regions of northern and eastern Syria in order to stand up to the threats and challenges facing the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of the area of Tirbe Spiyê stressed that the strict isolation of leader Ocalan is still ongoing and the resistance of the hunger strikers is also continuing, pointing out that the Kurdish people and all the freedom-loving people will fight and resist until the liberation of the leader Ocalan from the prisons of the Turkish authorities. (Photo and video attachment).
Notables of al-Jawala clan and Fakhiz al-Jodan clan related to Shammar tribe having participated in the forum, stressed that the Clans' Forum held in Ain Issa on May 3 was the biggest victory for the region, where all sects of the Syrian people met and united the Arab and Kurdish ranks, and emphasized on people's fraternity, as well as dismissing the sectarian mentality, and unanimously backing Syrian Democratic Forces.
- The co-chair of the Human Rights Association in al-Jazeera region, Mohammed Baqi, called on humanitarian organizations to shoulder their responsibilities to the demands of hunger strikers. The Turkish state and human rights organizations have also taken responsibility for the lives of the strikers. (Photo and video attachment).
- Residents of the Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood said that the Turkish occupant claimed that it is building a wall to protect its borders, but today it is building the partition wall and annexing Afrin to its territory, demanding foreign countries to intervene to prevent the division of Syrian territory. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Kongra Star in Aleppo's Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood, continues the sit-in in solidarity with the resistance of hunger strikers, with the arrival of members of institutions and political parties. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Rojava Youth Federation organize a demonstration in the city of Kobani to denounce the practices of the Turkish government against Afrin, and rejected the isolation imposed on leader Ocalan. (Photo and video attachment).