- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The International Forum on Daesh will conclude with two sessions, in addition to the issuance of a final statement, held in Bilsan Hall in Amouda(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- A number of intellectuals in the city of Aleppo to work to overcome the rift between the Kurdish parties and unite to stop attacks by the Turkish occupation army on the Kurdish people in all parts of Kurdistan(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The Democratic Society Training Committee in Sarikaya and the Youth Office of the Syrian Council of Democracy in Hasakah issued separate statements condemning the Turkish aggression on the territory of Başûr(accompanied with photos and videos.)
"The model developed by the Kurds in the north and east of Syria has been attacked by Turkey," said Turkey's leading journalist Fahim Tchtkin(accompanied with photos and videos.)
A former US defense official said Turkey was destabilizing the region and had supported Daesh organization in Syria and Iraq(accompanied with photos and videos.)
Michael Rubin, a former defense official, said that Turkey was training terrorism in the occupied area of Afrin stressing the need to prosecute mercenaries in the areas where they committed crimes(accompanied with photos and videos.)
The member of the National Democratic Alliance of Syria, Mona al-Khalaf, stressed that the Turkish state proposes the idea of establishing a "safe zone" under its supervision in the north and east of Syria to expand its occupation of the region(accompanied with photos and videos.)