- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
- The Health Committee of al-Raqqa Civil Council re-opens the National Public Hospital three years after it was out of service for being subjected to almost complete destruction by Daesh mercenary. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Martyrs' Families Council in Girê Spî has issued a statement to the public opinion rejecting the isolation imposed on Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan at the shrine of the martyr Mahmoud Tohma at 10:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- Condemning the Turkish occupation army's partition wall in Afrin, the residents of Qamişlo come out in a mass rally at 10:00, in front of the Martyrs Roundabout. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Sheikh of the Bureij clan, Amir al-Khabour, said that the Turkish occupation state seeks by its violations to occupy more Syrian territory, stressing that the partition wall in Afrin is only an occupation plan to remove Afrin from the Syrian territory and annex it to Turkish territory. (Photo and video attachment).
- The members of the Union of Intellectuals in the area of Darbasiya said that the results of the forum were positive, pointing out that the forum showed cohesion and strength of the Syrian people and their belief in the principle of coexistence among all components. It was a firm message to all parties hostile to the democratic project in the north and eastern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- New victims of rampant lesions which Turkey tries to pass through its illegal crossings via traders whose sole aim is more money amid an international law ignoring the inhumane violations of the Turkish state. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of Afrin and al-Shahba said that the Turkish state arrested leader Abdullah Ocalan because he wanted peace for all peoples in the Middle East, and denounced the isolation imposed on Ocalan in his prison on the island of Imrali. (Photo and video attachment).
Day after day, the reality of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries and their violations against the people of Afrin are shown. This is what those who managed to escape from Afrin say, including the citizen (R), who was arrested more than once and forced to pay ransom for his release. (Photo and video attachment).
- Kongra Star of Aleppo continues sit-in activity with the slogan "We will break the isolation, break the fascism and build the democratic nation" on its fifth day in solidarity with the resistance of the strikers. (Photo and video attachment).
- The mothers and wives of martyrs in the city of al-Raqqa called for the establishment of international court in northern and eastern Syria to hold mercenaries accountable, and to avenge the people who suffered from their brutal practices. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The Agriculture and Irrigation Committee in al-Raqqa Civil Council put a lot of efforts into the development of the agricultural sector, through the rehabilitation of main and subsidiary irrigation channels that irrigate thousands of hectares, according to the committee, the rate of reform in the irrigation channels estimated at 80% after the devastation. (Photo and video attachment).