- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
- The residents of Dêrik march to denounce the Turkish occupation's wall attempting to separate Afrin, where the march starts from Azadi Square at 10:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The sit-in tent in the Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood on its seventh day in support of hunger strikers receives the Syrian Revolutionary Youth Movement where they will release a statement. (Photo and video attachment).
Notables and sheikhs of Afrin clans said that the forum organized by the Syrian Democratic Council for the Syrian clans came to preserve the unity of the Syrians and protect them, pointing out that the need to liberate Afrin and remove the occupation of them was one of the most important topics of discussion, while stressing that the outcome of the forum was fruitful. (Photo and video attachment).
- The components of Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood saluted during their participation in the events of the sit-in tent the campaign of hunger strikers led by Leyla Guven, and noted that their activities will not stop until the demands to lift the isolation of Ocalan are met and said: With support, oppression will vanish and their demands are met. (Photo and video attachment).
Fathallah Hassou said that the meeting of the Clans' Forum was a strong response to the enemies of the territorial integrity of Syria calling for the sedition between the components of northern and eastern Syria, describing it a great step and a message to all forces hostile to the interest of the people, and proved that the people in the north and east of Syria are vigilant to sedition. (Photo and video attachment).
Culture and art
- Members of the Baki Khaddou Center for Culture and Art commemorate the 26th anniversary of martyr Gurbet Iden, her nom de guerre is "Mizgin" in the center's hall at 11:00 am (photo and video attachment).