- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The co-chair of Gire Spi/ Tel Abayd Council Hamid Al-Abd pointed to the large difference in the areas under Turkish occupation, in addition to the Syrian interior and the self-administered canton of Girê Spi, following its liberation from Daesh. (Photo and video attachment).
- The leaders of the Al-Raqqa tribes affirmed that the message of Abdullah Ocalan means a lot to them, calling on the honorable people of the Syrian people to stand united against the schemes of foreign countries and agendas "aimed at breaking the popular struggle in Syria." (Photo and video attachment).
- A notable of Jabbour tribe, and the spokesman of the Al-Buamira clan, rejected the building of the partition wall in Afrin. He said that "internal differences only result in the Syrian-Syrian dialogue without mediation or external intervention." (photo and video attachment).
- Politicians from the Future Syria's Party- al-Shahba branch said that the safe area "under Turkish tutelage will be safe for terrorist acts" (photo and video attachment).
The founding conference of the Women's Council in North and East Syria will be held under the auspices of Kongra Star at 09:00 at Bilsan Hall in Amouda. (Photo and video attachment).