- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- As Turkish occupation launched attacks on Afrin canton, it massacred hundreds of civilians and caused thousands of injuries, mostly women and children, not to mention 102 children with permanent disabilities as a result of injuries during the Turkish barbaric attack. (Photo and video attachment).
- Narin Matini criticized the Kurdistan Regional Government authorities for handing over several strategic hills in the areas of Bradost to the Turkish occupation, and explained that these practices do not serve the interests of the Kurdish people, should not hand over the Kurdish areas to the Turkish enemy. (photo and video attachment).
- The Syrian file witnessed intensive international moves, which resulted in new arrangements on the Syrian arena. The most prominent of these was the change of security figures close to Iran within the regime. The study focused on the future of the north and east of Syria, expelling Turkey as part of an international path to end the crisis. While Erdogan's party was divided as part of successive Turkish crises (photo attached).
- The expanded women's dialogue forum held in the city of al-Tabqa, with representatives from all regions of northern and eastern Syria and representatives of Yazidi women on its second day, continued to discuss the theme of "Women's Resistance and the Need for Self-Defense".(photo and video attachment)