-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
- The administration of Afrin region issues a statement on the violations of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries in Afrin and will be read at the Berxwedan camp at 14:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The people of Aleppo will take part in a demonstration to denounce the isolation imposed on Kurdish leader Abdullah Ocalan and support the campaign of hunger strikers, which will take place in Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood at 13:00. In the same context, the residents of Dêrik will take part in a demonstration starting from Azadi Square at 12:00 (photo and video attachment).
Al-Firat Center for Studies is holding a press conference in the city of Qamişlo to reveal the results of the questionnaire which was conducted on the political affairs in the areas of Dêrik at 16:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of Afrin canton, resisting in al-Shahba, renewed their determination and resolve to stand up and raise the pace of resistance against all plans and conspiracies of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries in the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Kongra Star continues its activities in support of the hunger strike in the tent in Ahras district, on its sixth day with the participation of the Golden Crescent Movement (photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The urbanization movement in the city of al-Raqqa has witnessed a remarkable recovery with the continued influx of people to their homes, while the concerned parties are seeking to provide the necessary facilities to revitalize the reconstruction and reconstruction of the city. (Photo and video attachment).
- The number of people with leishmaniasis has increased among the people of Afrin and al-Shahba, and reached about 2,000 injuries, while a member of the Kurdish Red Crescent Lashmania team stated that they have difficulty in providing necessary medication for the patients. (Photo and video attachment).
The outcome of the last four months of the Resistance of the Age operations in its second phase in Afrin.