- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan.)
- Follow-up of all activities to be held today in northern and eastern Syria on the occasion of the Kurdish Language Day, (photo and video attachment).
- The educational process in the Kurdish language in the north and east of Syria in its second phase. This stage includes the development of Kurdish language research, and the Kurdish Language Research Department seeks to establish a Union of Linguistic Researchers. (photo and video attachment).
- The leader of the Kurdish Leftist Party in Syria, Hussein al-Ali, said that what the Turkish state's practices in Afrin and building the partition wall is contrary to all international laws and conventions. Ali called on the international community to intervene to stop these violations. (photo and video attachment).
- Lawyers of ad-Darbasiya called on international organizations to take their responsibilities towards the hunger strikers in Bakur, and pointed out that Turkey is violating international covenants. (photo and video attachment).
- continuing military escalation in Idlib "can lead to a holocaust as a result of the killing of civilians and displacement," said a member of the MSD Center in Aleppo, indicating that any political settlement in Idlib must take place with international will. (photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- Shamal Company for Construction and Development is continuing to complete the largest commercial project in the north and east of Syria, "al-Tabqa Center " project, which was started in the middle of last year. (photo and video attachment).
- Farmers in Girê Spî canton, whose agricultural land is on the border with Turkey, are afraid to harvest their summer agricultural crops, especially after repeated Turkish targeting of farmers. (photo and video attachment).