-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
- The Municipality of Qamishlo organizes a march and gives a statement on the violations of the Justice and Development Government against the municipalities of Turkey and northern Kurdistan at 12:00 (photo and video attachment).
The children of Amuda and Girkê Legê are leaving in two separate rallies in support of the hunger strikers in Turkish prisons in protest against the isolation imposed on leader Ocalan at 12:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Sheikh of the Turkman clan, Asaad al-Bashir, said that the sleeper cells that seek to destabilize security and stability in the north and east of Syria should be combated. (Photo and video attachment).
- The number of the displaced in Ain Issa camp has stabilized at 13,000 displaced persons for more than a year. The reasons for preventing every displaced person from returning are different. The camp's administration has called on the organizations working in it to adopt new procedures that encourage return and leave the life of displacement. (Photo and video attachment).
- The young man migrated from his small town of European countries to escape the war, but the Turkish authorities arrested him for four years and tried to make him a client in Rojava, especially Afrin. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of Afrin canton rejected the international plans and divisions that are taking place at the expense of Syrian territory, calling on the Syrian regime to show a clear position and respond to the violations and threats of the Turkish occupation of Syrian territory. (Photo and video attachment).
-Kongra Star will continue its sit-in on its 7th consecutive day to support the hunger strikers' resistance. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Kongra Star Afrin gave a statement regarding the foreign threats and interference of the state in the affairs of the Syrian territory in the Serdem camp in Al Shahba. (Photo and video attachment).
Culture and art
Kurdish singer Rotinda said that the Arabesque phenomenon limits the development of Kurdish art. He also pointed out that the Kurds' enemies are targeting Kurdish society through culture and art and stressed the need to develop and protect the Kurdish heritage. (Photo and video attachment).