- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The people of ad-Darbasiya district bid farewell five martyrs of the People's Defense Forces who were martyred in the legitimate defense zones, to their final resting place at the shrine of Martyr Rustem Judi in the village of Berkfrey, at 16:00. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of the city of Hasakah go on a demonstration called by the city council to denounce the Turkish aggression on Başûr Kurdistan, at 17:00, (Photo and video attachment).
- Residents of the city of Kobani called on the international community and everyone concerned with the fight against terrorism to support the Autonomous Administration to establish a court to prosecute mercenaries in northern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- Intellectuals and politicians from Afrin criticized Russia's policies in Syria, describing it as trading the Syrian crisis to achieve its interests at the expense of the unity of Syrian territory and the blood of its people, calling on Russia to reconsider its policies and work to end the Turkish occupation. (Photo and video attachment).
- Women attending the first founding conference of the Women's Council in North and East Syria confirmed that the conference will be the focal point for communicating women's voice to the outside community, especially the Middle East, and will help all women in all life fields. (Photo and video attachment).
- Afrin women work in the fields and agricultural land to secure their daily needs, in addition to the assistance and support provided by the Democratic Autonomous Administration, after they left Afrin as a result of the Turkish occupation. (Photo and video attachment).