- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- "I am impressed by the democratic project and the role that women play in the Autonomous Administration and cooperation between different components," Ber Orinioz said. (photo and video attachment).
- Aldar Khalil said that the Kurdistan Regional Government is living in a quagmire of errors. "If they think that the attack target only the rebels in the mountains of Kurdistan, and do not think that the Turkish attacks are against the people of Başûr, as it is against the Kurdish presence there and against Kurdistan."(Photo and video attachment).
- The people and elders and dignitaries of the tribes of northern and eastern regions of Syria and members of civil institutions demand to establish an international tribunal for Daesh mercenaries, in their areas as Daesh committed the most heinous crimes against them, today the members of Deir al-Zour Civil Council repeated their demands for the establishment of the court in areas of northern and eastern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Egyptian writer and journalist Sayed Abdel Fattah said that the leader of the Kurdish people Abdullah Ocalan has a comprehensive intellectual theory based on lofty, human and moral principles and values, and said: "If applied on the ground it is enough to solve the Syrian crisis and the problems of the Middle East." (Photo and video attachment).
- The goal of the Turkish state to establish an area claiming to be safe in the north and east of Syria is to occupy the territories that the Ottoman Empire was seeking to occupy and to assert that the safe area must be under international supervision. (Photo and video attachment).
"We see ourselves as part of this project," said a member of the Western delegation, Professor Andrzej Kroppaj, who said that the Rojava revolution had achieved significant practical steps.
- The Syrian academician Dr. Mahib Salha said that the understandings that resulted from the agreement of Astana from the beginning were intended to divide Syria into sectarian and national cantons. He stressed that Russia is practicing carrot and stick policy with Turkey, the stick in Idlib and the carrot in northwestern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).