- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The sit-in the residents of the village of Qara Mog began, east of the city of Kobani, continues for the fifth day in a row and in the village of the visit west of the city of Kobani for the third day, with the participation of hundreds of people from the region, denouncing the Turkish threats. (Photo and video attachment).
- The citizens of ad-Darbasiyya stressed their rejection of the Turkish occupation and said that they will take the principle of resistance to stand up and resist the threats of the Turkish occupation to defeat them as they defeated Daesh.
- Syria witnessed last week the failure of Russia and the regime's forces to achieve a military victory without linking battles with politics, while observers speculated that guerrilla warfare and assassinations in the south of the country would be an Iranian response to the Russian-American understandings, while pressures and crises succeeded on Turkey as some observers recalled the fall of the Ottoman empire. (picture attached).
The journalist and political researcher at the Sorbonne French University Catherine Jaber confirmed that Turkey opening several fronts in the region is a failure as it seeks to blackmail the West in other regions to take what it wants in Syria, and pointed out that Turkey's survival in NATO is no longer guaranteed, while Russia is procrastinating with Turkey till achieving its interests, Jaber put 3 reasons that will lead to the exit of Turkey from Syria.