- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Residents of northern and eastern Syria continue to stand human shields on the border at the cities of Serekaniye and Tal Abyad, rejecting the Turkish occupation and its threats (Attached with photos and videos.)
- The people of Kobani called for uniting the ranks of Kurdish forces to face the Turkish threats aim to occupy the north and east of Syria. (Attached with photos and videos.)
- The families of the martyrs in Al-Shahba canton reiterated their insistence on resisting a the occupation and pointed out that the stage reached by the northern and eastern areas of Syria is thanks to the sacrifices of "our martyrs." (Attached with photos and videos.)
- During the months of July and August, the Turkish army and its mercenaries increased the frequency of shelling on the overcrowded Al-Shahba canton , which resulted in the loss of life and the injury of 5 others(Attached with photos and videos.)
- Deputy commander-in-chief of Al-Thewar army, Ahmed Sultan, said that Turkey would be forced to step down from Idlib if it breached its obligations with Russia and Iran under the Astana agreements (Attached with photos and videos.)
-The PYD's co-chair said that the Turkish authorities' seizure of the municipalities of northern Kurdistan is the result of the failure of Turkey's domestic and foreign policies. She noted that the Government of Justice and Development was heading towards collapse (Attached with photos and videos)
- One of the sheikhs of al-Tai Arab tribe rejected Turkey's efforts to occupy northern and eastern Syria, stressing that the region where the Kurds, Arabs, Syrians, Yazidis and all the components live is the safety valve for the whole region, calling for unity in the face of Turkish threats (Attached with photos and videos.)
- Sheikh Fawaz al-Baik said that "the message of the leader Ocalan is so important and made the history, emphasizing the depth of the historical root of Arab-Kurdish relations. (Attached with photos and videos)
- Kongra Star continues to hold a series of meetings for the people in coordination with all civic and party institutions and the General Council and are discussed at the latest developments and listen to the views of the people in the neighborhoods Ashrafieh and Sheikh Maqsood at 19:00. (Attached with photos and videos.)