- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The elders and notables of al-Raqqa clans have rejected the decisions that foreign countries are trying to impose on the formation of an international tribunal for mercenaries in Iraq. They stressed the need to hold mercenaries accountable in the north and east of Syria, where they committed the worst crimes and violations against humanity. (Photo and video attachment).
- The co-chair Justice Council in the DAA called on the international community to respond to the demands of the people of the north and east of Syria to establish an international tribunal to prosecute Daesh mercenaries SDF detains, saying that this demand is legitimate according to regional jurisdiction. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of Afrin confirmed that they will tirelessly continue to resist and set liberation of Afrin before their eyes, denouncing the silence of the Syrian regime and Russia on the Turkish violations in Afrin. (Photo and video attachment).
Citizens refused Turkey's partition wall being built in Afrin and stressed that they would face the "Turkish occupation" and demanded Russia to intervene to stop the construction of the wall. (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the organizational office of the Future Syria Party in the Euphrates region Kadeem Ibrahim said that the project of the safe zone posed by Turkey is a political game that comes in line with an expansionist project Turkey is seeking to implement in Syrian territory. (Photo and video attachment).
- The elders and dignitaries of the al-Raqqa clans confirmed that Abdullah Ocalan's message to the Syrian people will have a significant contribution to solve the Syrian crisis. "The leader's message urges the people to unite and live in peace with all the components and segments of society."