- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Residents of northern and eastern Syria continue to stand as human shields on the border at the cities of Serekaniye and Tal Abyad, rejecting the Turkish occupation and its threats (Attached with photos and videos.)
- The Council of Martyrs' Families in Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood of Aleppo is organizing a protest march at 11:00. In the same context, the Council of Martyrs' Families in Qamishlo Canton is organizing a central march to denounce Turkish threats against the areas of northern and eastern Syria at 10.00. (Attached with photos and videos.)
"My injury will not be an obstacle to my struggle, and I am ready to take up arms and return to combat if needed," said YPG leader Koran Kobani (Attached with photos and videos.)
- The members of the Shu'aitat tribe told the reporter of our agency the events of the massacre of the members of the clan in the eastern countryside of Deir Ez-zor, which killed more than 2000 members of the clan, including women and children (Attached with photos and videos)
- A source familiar with the meetings between the Kurdistan National Congress and the Kurdish parties in Syria confirmed that the parties of the so-called Kurdish National Council(ENKS) refuse to participate in the conference to unite the Kurdish ranks, and pointed out that the Kurdish Democratic Progressive Party in Syria has also not responded to the invitation to participate yet (Attached with photos and videos.)
Huda al-Ndas, a member of the Women's Bureau of the Arab National Commission, said that the message of the leader of the Kurdish people, Abdullah Ocalan, is of great value for us to consolidate the bonds of love and peace (Attached with photos and videos.)
- The researcher in the affairs of Kurdish culture Jamil Ahmed stressed the need to make the revival of Kurdish culture among the priorities of participants in the conference and the unification of the Kurdish class to be held within the initiative of the Kurdistan National Congress(Attached with photos and videos.)
- The experiences of many peoples in the popular war, to protect against genocide and to obtain legitimate rights, is a good example of the superiority of the will and organization of the people over the machine of dictatorships and occupiers with their armies and sophisticated equipment, so this model in the protection of values has been successful to this day, and even the experience of Rojava and North Syria has been able to protect its gains because it has adopted a legitimate popular protection system with a strong will against terrorism and the occupiers (Attached with photos and videos.)
- Kongra Star of Afrin canton will issue a statement to the public opinion condemning Turkish practices in Bakur (northern Kurdistan) at Barkhodan camp in Al-Shahba at 10:00 (Attached with photos and videos.)