-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Arisha camp's refugees in al-Hasakah organizes a protest in front of the organizations' centers in order to meet their demands. 10:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The Serê Kaniyê Council holds a march to support and show solidarity with the resistance of prisons and hunger strikers demanding the lifting of the isolation of leader Ocalan at 11:00 am (video and photo attachment).
- The Armenian Council in northern Syria organizes a memorial day for the victims of the Armenian massacre the Ottoman Empire committed against the Armenian people in the Nasirah neighborhood of al-Hasakah at 10:00 am (photo and video attachment).
- A member of the Manok family who survived the massacres of the Ottoman Empire indicated that Daesh reappeared to implement 1915 plans again but was defeated at the place where genocide against the Armenians was committed. (Photo and video attachment).
The Armenians of the region of Afrin residing in al-Shahba said that what the Ottomans had done a hundred years ago against the Armenian component, is being repeated by the Turkish occupation army now in Afrin, and explained that Turkey is the granddaughter of the Ottomans, and they are two sides of one coin in the repetition of the killings and massacres against the original components of the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- The people of Tal Hamis and Tal Barak declared that the arbitrary action taken by Google in the deletion of leader Ocalan's library after a judicial appeal by Turkey showed that Turkey's goal is to obliterate the identity of the people and not to spread the ideas of Ocalan among the community. (Photos and video attachment).
Sheikh Abdel al-Razzaq al-Salem called for the establishment of a safe area in the areas occupied by Turkey instead of calling for a safe area in northern Syria, "Afrin was a safe area under DAA, but after its occupation, it is living a miserable reality and people are displaced in tents, what security is the Turkish occupation talking about? (Picture and video attachment).
- Kurdish politicians praised the initiatives of the Syrian Democratic Council regarding the Syrian-Syrian dialogue to reach a formula for resolving the escalating Syrian crisis, in light of the failure of international efforts to reach a clear road map. (Photo and video attachment).