-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
-Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
-Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from IS mercenaries.
-On the occasion of SDF victory over Daesh mercenaries, al-Raqqa Civil Council holds a celebration with the participation of the people of the city of al-Raqqa, institutions and local councils. In the same context, the people of Tel Hamees celebrate the victory at 11.00, while the residents of Girkê Legê will hold a celebration in Rmaylan Stadium at 12:00 (photo and video attached).
- The DAA holds a press conference at its headquarters in Ain Issa on the situation of the displaced in Al-Hol camp at 11.00. (Photo and video attached).
- The Office of Foreign Relations of the DAA of North and East Syria will hand over some orphan children to one of their countries. This will be done at a press conference held at the Foreign Relations Building of DAA in the city of Qamishlo at 14:00.
- "The sacrifices of our children have fruited in victory" with these words, the families of the martyrs in al-Tabqa expressed their joy in defeating Daesh mercenaries and achieving victory over them, the martyrs pledged to continue their struggle until the liberation of Afrin from the occupation and its mercenaries. (Photo and video attached).
- Violations of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries continued in Afrin canton, beginning with the theft of civilian property and the kidnapping of others whose fate is still unknown nearly a year since their abduction, as well as the imposition of taxes on civilians allegedly to secure the salaries of mercenaries. (Photo and video attached).
Ibrahim Qaftan said that the people must lay down a project and an intellectual basis to eliminate the ideology of IS. He pointed out "We must start a campaign to eliminate Daesh ideologically." (Photo and video attached).
Culture and art
- The Intellectuals Union-al-Hasakah branch commemorates the 17th anniversary of the death of the Kurdish poet Seydayê Tîrêj at the Khabour Center for Culture and Art in Al-Mufti neighborhood at 16:00. (Photo and video attached).