- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Hunger strikers in al-Jazeera region continue their activity for the 10th consecutive day in the strike tents set up in the July 19th Park in Qamishlo. (Photo and video attachment)
- In a press conference, the Department of Foreign Relations of North and East Syria hands over Uzbek citizens to an official government delegation at the headquarters of the Foreign Relations Department in the city of Qamishlo. (Photo and video attachment)
Under the slogan "One voice against the Turkish occupation", Future Syria Party organizes, in cooperation with the democratic civil administration, a march condemning the Turkish occupation of Afrin and refusing to build the partition wall.
- A number of the people of Girkê Legê said that the ideas of Ocalan disturbed the colonial countries, stressing that tightening isolation is an extension of the international conspiracy against Ocalan, and expressed their support for the hunger strike to demand the lifting of isolation.
- Abu Omar al-Idlibi said, "The escalation in Idlib is carefully studied under the auspices of Russia to revive the economy of Turkey, Iran and Syria, stressing that the victims of conspiracy are unarmed civilians."
- Syrian-Syrian dialogue is capable of finding a common vision for a peaceful, comprehensive national political solution to the Syrian crisis in which all Syrian components will participate, to "end the role of the states of interests in Idlib," said the politician and legal adviser of the National Democratic Alliance.