- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Chancellor of the General Council of the Autonomous Administration said that Turkey's intransigence and preventing the Autonomous Administration from participating in the political process to resolve the Syrian crisis stems from concerns over the repercussions of developments in the region on its internal situation and assessed the vision of the leader Abdullah Ocalan regarding the solution of the Syrian crisis (Photo and video attachment).
- Ahmad Mohammed Khalaf al-Ibrahim, a Turkoman Sheikh said they reject the safe area offered by Turkey and do not accept any foreign party that wants to enter the region, stressing that their areas are safe thanks to the efforts of their children. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Syrian writer and political analyst Abdul Jalil Al-Saeed stressed that all Syrians need to sit together to find a common and effective vision to break the political stalemate. "Saudi Arabia can play a positive role in resolving the Syrian crisis," he said. (Photo and video attachment).
- The leader of the Kurdish people, Abdullah Ocalan, pointed out in his letter to the role of women and the reduction of the killing of women and the marriage of minors. "All women must act according to the message of leader Ocalan." (Photo and video attachment).