- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The people of Girê Spi/ Tel Abyad called on the international community to support the Autonomous Administration in northern and eastern Syria to establish an international tribunal to try Daesh mercenaries that Syrian Democratic Forces detain and stressed that they are the ones eligible to prosecute Daesh because it turned their life into hell" (Photo and video attachment).
- Two brothers have disappeared since the beginning of the Syrian crisis and no information has been obtained about them until now. (Photo and video attachment).
- The co-chair of the Diplomatic Relations of the Democratic Union Party in al-Hasaka canton called on the Kurdistan Regional Government to clarify its position on the Turkish aggression, and the evacuation of military positions and handing them over to the Turkish occupation, "The attacks targeted the government of Başûr and its people in the first place," noting that its silence indicates its involvement in these attacks. (Photo and video attachment).
- Women of Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood denounced the Turkish occupation army's attacks on the territory of Başûr Kurdistan, noting that the policies of the Kurdistan Democratic Party towards the attacks do not serve the interests of the Kurdish people. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- Iraqi refugees and Syrian refugees expressed their displeasure at the failure of the organizations in the camp. "I have not yet seen the organizations working inside the camp," says one of the displaced women in the camp, demanding the authorities to consider the situation of the residents inside the camp. (Photo and video attachment).
The decline in the value of the Syrian Pound against the US Dollar and the recent exchange rate fluctuation adversely affected the people and the commercial movement in Syria, with the lack of viable solutions to stabilize the economy. (Photo and video attachment).