- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin residing in Shahba, and activities in support of the resistance.
- Following up the latest developments in the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the territory of northern and eastern Syria and Bashor (southern Kurdistan) and areas of legitimate defense, and operations of the HPG against the Turkish occupation army.
- Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Baguoz after the final liberation from Daesh mercenaries.
- A human rights activist from the Arab component in al-Shahba noted that the violations and practices of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries in Afrin are continuation of Daesh practices in the areas it occupied, and demanded the International Criminal Court to expedite the removal of Turkey from the territory of Syria and trial for violations against the women of Afrin. (attached with photo and video).
- The area of north-west Syria, especially the areas of control of the Turkish occupation from Jarablus to Afrin canton since the beginning of March has been witnessing security chaos. As these areas witness the uprising of the people against the Turkish occupation army demanding its exit. (attached with photo and video).
- Syrian opponent lawyer and human rights activist Aktham Naisse described the victory of Syrian Democratic Forces over Daesh as a decisive opportunity for political parties that will not hesitate to resolve the Syrian crisis, calling on all political and military parties to unite the ranks to achieve the victory of free, democratic and secular thought. (attached with photo and video).