-Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The Martyrs 'Families Council in the area of Tirbe Spiyê commemorates 42 martyrs who were martyred during the past three months in different places and dates at Dilsher martyrs' shrine in the village of Dokar at 15.00 (photo and video attachment).
- The people of Tel-Barrak come out in al-Jazeera region in separate demonstrations, rejecting the construction of the Turkish occupation wall of division in Afrin and cutting land from Syria at 12.00 (photo and video attachment).
- The people of Afrin living in al-Shahba said that the partition wall built by the Turkish occupation in the vicinity of Afrin canton aims to divide Syria and isolate Afrin from the Syrian territory, adding: "The Syrian regime should not remain silent about the actions of the Turkish occupation in the north of the country." (photo and video attachment).
- Under many a label, with each international circumstance, wearing a new costume, not to mention volatile tactics, this is what Jabhet al-Nusra does in Idlib in keeping with Turkish demands.(Photo and video attachment).
- The co-chair al-Shahba Council Emad Dawood called on the Syrian regime and Russia to take a firm stance on the efforts of the Turkish occupation state to occupy northern Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The politicians of the Future Party of Syria asserted that the aim of building the partition wall in Afrin is only to annex it to the Turkish territory "since the Turkish state has not abandoned the Ottoman mentality until now, and according to the international conventions Afrin is part of Syria and the land of Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Kongra Star is organizing a march in Amuda to denounce cases of women murder and arguments contrary to the values of society. (Photo and video attachment).
- Women from the Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood said that history will record the resistance of Leila Guven and her fellow hunger strikers, who are determined to continue to support this resistance until they meet their demands. (Photo and video attachment).