- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Notables of the tribes and councils of the Afrin region make a statement to the public on the construction of the Turkish occupation of the partition wall around Afrin, in Berxwedan Camp in al-Shahba canton at 12:00 (photo and video attachment).
- The lawyers of the Office of the Rights Age said that the proposals of the Kurdish People's Leader Abdullah Ocalan regarding resolving the crises of Turkey and Syria according to the constitutional frameworks hope and optimism among all the peoples of the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- The fate of 2,966 people from Yazidis in Şengal, mostly women and children, is still unknown and 2651 children were orphaned following Daesh mercenaries' attack. The Yazidi House of al-Jazeera region in the northeastern Syria has also handed over 491 people to Şengal's Autonomous Administration Council. (Photo and video attachment).
- In a series of violations and crimes committed by the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries in Afrin, they burned more than 3,000 hectares of the territory of the villages of Sherawa, as well as the burning of 11 hectares of forests in Afrin canton, and the people of Afrin describe these violations as "extermination of nature." (Photo and video attachment).
"The Syrian regime and the opposition are far from resolving the crisis," said Gilo Issa. "The contradictions that surround the" guarantor states "are the basis of the aggravation of the Syrian crisis, especially Idlib, and that Astana is a scourge for the Syrian people, noting that Turkey supports terrorism to reach its goals. (Photo and video attachment).