Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
Following up the combing operations carried out by the Syrian Democratic Forces in al-Bagouz after liberating it completely from Daesh mercenaries.
- The residents of Kobani canton are carrying the body of a fighter from the Women's Protection Units to her final resting place at the shrine of Martyr Dicle in the city of Kobani in a ceremony held at 15:00 (photo and video attached).
- The Democratic Union Party (PYD) in Aleppo commemorate 72nd anniversary of Qazi Mohamad execution in a statement issued at 11.00 pm in front of the party headquarters in Sheikh Maksoud neighborhood (photo and video attached).
- The Yazidi House Council in al-Jazeera region received a group of Yazidi women and children who were liberated by the Syrian Democratic forces from Daesh mercenaries and handed over to the spiritual council and Şengal Council at 9:00 am from the headquarters of the Yazidi House in Qazlajok village in Amouda.(Photo and video attached)
- Under the slogan "Our past civilization... we live every day ... to shape the future of Syria" The Syrian Cultural Association organizes a concert on the occasion of Assyrian Babylonian New Year, Akito 6769 at the Elite Restaurant at 12.00.
- A number of foreign mercenaries detained by the Syrian Democratic Forces said that Turkey is their preferred destination if they are released because they feel safe in the NATO member country (photo and video attached).
Although two years have passed since the liberation of al-Shahba area from mercenaries, the effects of that dark stage are still alive in the imagination of many people who have suffered from the bitterness of living under the occupation of mercenaries.(photo and video attached)
- Turkey has committed atrocities in the north and east of Syria to be considered war crimes, said Syrian human rights activist Kamal Haj Khalil. He called for the prosecution of Turkish officials in the ICC according to international law.(photo and video attached)