- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- Notables and personalities of the Arab component of the region of Afrin described the construction of the partition wall as the removal of Afrin from the Syrian territory, and the division of Syria and noting that Turkey seeks to resurrect the glories of the Ottoman state through the occupation of Syrian territory, and stressed that the wall will not stand in front of the unity of the Syrian people rejecting the occupation and division.(Photo and video attachment)
- The Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries settled about 4,000 civilians from Idlib in Afrin after the original inhabitants of Afrin were abandoned from their homes. (Photo and video attachment)
- The people of Serê Kaniyê in al-Hasakeh blessed, Eid al-Fitr, on all parts of northern and eastern Syria, pointing out that this holiday is the feast of brotherhood of peoples, love and peace under the roof of coexistence. (Photo and video attachment)
- The intellectuals of al-Jazeera stressed that the thought of leader Ocalan is the only key to resolve the crisis in Syria in particular and the Middle East in general, as it calls for co-existence of all components without any sectarian or ethnic discrimination. (Photo and video attachment)
- A member of the Kurdish Democratic Unity Party in Syria (Yekiti) noted that Turkey's failure to meet Russia's demands in Idlib will turn into a conflict between Russia and Turkey, explaining that the Turkish occupation uses its mercenaries to set new points and draw new borders within the Syrian territory, In the next Syrian settlement and to get the greatest gains in the Syrian future. (Photo and video attachment)