- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the era.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
The Democratic Autonomous Administration will hold a public meeting for the residents and institutions of the city of Al-Hasakah to discuss the current situation and the problems facing the people and their requirements, at 10:00, in the same context, another meeting will be held in Al-Shadadi area(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- The Department of Foreign Relations of the Autonomous Administration of Northern and Eastern Syria to hand over Nigerian orphaned children to an official Nigerian delegation, at the department's headquarters in Qamishlo, at 11:00. (accompanied with photos and videos.)
-A number of Arab tribal sheikhs in Tabqa region pointed out that "the Forum of the Euphrates tribes was a clear message to the Turkish fascism on the reality of the situation and the message of steadfastness by holding it in the region that threatens it continuously, stressing the need to find a solution to the Syrian crisis with the participation of all parties, including the regime(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Residents of the villages of Shirawa, affirmed that the practices of the Turkish occupation will not discourage them from continuing their steadfastness and resistance(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Al-Shahba Canton Council's Co-Chair, Imad Daoud said that there are countries that control the Syrian decision, pointing out that the attempts of Turkey and Russia to implement agreements in Idlib in line with their interests referring to the recent popular demonstrations there (accompanied with photos and videos.)
- 31 meetings of women were held in Aleppo in 14 days, as part of the campaign launched by Kongra Star on August 8, which was widely accepted by the people(accompanied with photos and videos.)
Society and life
- As the new school year begins, residents of the village of Tal Fender and Sousk, which borders the Turkish border west of the town of Gire Spi, are increasingly concerned in the face of repeated Turkish attacks on schools and students as in previous years(accompanied with photos and videos.)
- Though there are 33 organizations and associations in al-Hol camp in al-Jazeera Region in northeastern Syria, the administration faces many difficulties. The camp's inhabitants live in a tragic situation as a result of the failure of humanitarian organizations and the United Nations, whose work is limited to studies and simple support(accompanied with photos and videos.)