- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of the people of Afrin resident in Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the era.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the People’s Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- The elders and notables of the Kurdish tribes in Zarkan region said that the Kurdish National Congress will contribute to the protection and preservation of the rights of the Kurdish people in all parts of Kurdistan, and the necessities of the dangerous phase that prevail in all parts of Kurdistan. (Attached with photos and video).
- The spokesman of the tribe of Sharrabis in Syria and Iraq expressed their rejection of the "safe area" that Turkey is talking about. "We will not accept to leave our regions, deal in the Turkish currency, raise the Turkish flag or study their curricula," he said. He pointed to the cohesion among the region's clans of Kurds, Arabs, Syrians, Armenians and Yazidis. (Attached with photos and video).
- they kidnapped his nephew, beat and threatened him, and the mercenaries seized his house, forcing him out to be displaced, like hundreds of thousands of the indigenous people of Afrin. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries are burning agricultural crops for Kurdish citizens in the occupied areas of northwestern Syria, in addition to other violations affecting women from forced marriage and the imposition of the niqab. (Attached with photos and video).
The Secretary-General of the Future Syria Party, Havrin Khalaf, pointed out that the Forum of Tribal Woman Notables once again proved the cohesion and solidarity of women with each other in all circumstances assuring that they are advocates of peace. (Attached with photos and video).
- In 28 August, the UN Special Envoy to Syria, Geir Pedersen, announced that he was finalizing the process of forming a committee to discuss the Syrian Constitution, in line with UN Resolution 2254. (attached with photos and video).